Types of Exams
Only students who have been officially admitted to UNO are eligible to take these exams. For information about exam guidelines, schedules, results, or how to register, please select the exam you need below.
Not sure what test you need to take? We have placement exam information that can help you.
Online Distance Education (DE) Exams
Online DE Exams are proctored for Faculty who have made arrangements for this service with the Testing Center. Students enrolled in a DE course that have exams to be taken at the Testing Center will need to schedule their testing appointments on MavLINK.
Credit by Examination
Certification and Licensure Exams
The UNO Testing Center administers many different certification and licensure exams. General information, registration information, test dates and a link to additional exam information can be found by selecting below.
- Catalog (Prometric Construction Licensure Exams)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst Test)
- CHES & MCHES (Certified Health Education Specialist Tests)
- Comira Exams
- CIC (Crane Institute Certification Exams)
- ISACA – CISA/CISM/CRISC/CGEIT (Information Systems Exams)
- IQT (Iso-Quality Testing Exams)
- MPRE (Multi-state Professional Responsibility Examination)
- NAMS (North American Menopause Society Exam)
- NBCC/NCE (National Board for Certified Counselors/National Counselor Exam)
- NCAA (Recruiting Certification Test for Coaches)
- PMI (Project Management Institute Certification Exams)
- Praxis (Teacher Certification Exams)
Proctored Correspondence Exams
Personality & Interest Inventory Assessments
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.