Offutt AFB Testing Center
Offutt AFB CLEP and DSST Testing Services
CLEP/DSST Testing Schedule
All exams take place in Classroom 19, Building D (Map of Building D).
|Thursdays||9 A.M. and 11:30 A.M.|
Check-in for testing will begin at 9 A.M. and/or 11:30 A.M. Examinees must arrive 5 minutes before exam start time.
No testing will be offered on federal holidays, the day after Thanksgiving, or the last week of December.
SCHEDULE AN EXAM
STEP 1 - Determine which exam you wish to take. All available CLEP and DSST exams can be administered at Offutt AFB.
STEP 2 - Register with CLEP or DSST.
- Visit the CLEP College Board website: https://clep.collegeboard.org
- You must register for the exam and obtain a Registration Ticket from CLEP prior to the day you want to take the test.
- You must bring the Registration Ticket to the test center in order to proceed with testing.
- Click here for instructions on how to register with CLEP College Board.
- Visit the DSST website: https://getcollegecredit.com/
- You do not need to register for the exam prior to the day you come to test. DSST registration is done at the testing center.
Testing Costs and Payment
|CLEP Exam||$87.00 per exam|
|DSST Exam||$85.00 per exam|
|UNO Administration Fee||$25 per exam|
The UNO administration fee- payment can ONLY be made with cash or check (payable to "University of Nebraska at Omaha"). All other exam fees are paid online with a credit/debit card.
Important Testing Requirements
Examinees must provide two forms of ID when checking in for testing. For active duty military, this must be a military ID and another government/state-issued ID. For non-active duty military, one must be a government/state-issued ID and the other needs to have either a picture or signature.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.