Offutt AFB Testing Center
Offutt AFB Testing Services - Now Open
Testing services will be at a limited capacity to comply with social distancing and safety protocals. It is important to notify testing services if you will not be able to attend your scheduled exam time, to ensure others can fill your spot.
Testing times are available on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at 0900.
UNO offers all CLEP and DSST testing services for Offutt AFB. Testing services are open to all members of the Offutt AFB community, including active duty military, guard/reserve, retired military, dependents, contractors, and civilian employees. However, active duty military and guard/reserve have priority while others are scheduled on a space available basis.
All exams take place in Room 204, Building C
No testing will be offered on federal holidays, the day after Thanksgiving, or the last week of December.
SCHEDULE AN EXAM
STEP 1 - Determine which exam you wish to take. All available CLEP and DSST exams can be administered at Offutt AFB.
STEP 2 - Register with CLEP or DSST.
- Visit the CLEP College Board website: https://clep.collegeboard.org
- You must register for the exam and obtain a Registration Ticket from CLEP prior to the day you want to take the test.
- You must bring the Registration Ticket to the test center in order to proceed with testing.
- Click here for instructions on how to register with CLEP College Board.
- Visit the DSST website: https://getcollegecredit.com/
- You do not need to register for the exam prior to the day you come to test. DSST registration is done at the testing center.
Testing Costs and Payment
|CLEP Exam||$89.00 per exam|
|DSST Exam||$85.00 per exam|
|UNO Administration Fee||$25 per exam|
The UNO administration fee- payment can ONLY be made with cash or check (payable to "University of Nebraska at Omaha"). All other exam fees are paid online with a credit/debit card.
Important Testing Requirements
NEW: Due to Covid-19, masks will be required during the check in and test initiation. Temperature checks are also being required by the installation.
Examinees must provide two forms of ID when checking in for testing. For active duty military, this must be a military ID and another government/state-issued ID. For non-active duty military, one must be a government/state-issued ID and the other needs to have either a picture or signature.
Contact the UNO Offutt AFB Programs Office
Room 222, Education Center
Offutt Air Force Base
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 A.M.-5 P.M.