Offutt AFB Testing Center
Offutt AFB CLEP and DSST Testing Services
CLEP/DSST Testing Schedule
All exams take place in Room 204, Building C
Check-in for testing will begin at 9 A.M. Examinees must arrive 5 minutes before exam start time.
No testing will be offered on federal holidays, the day after Thanksgiving, or the last week of December.
SCHEDULE AN EXAM
STEP 1 - Determine which exam you wish to take. All available CLEP and DSST exams can be administered at Offutt AFB.
STEP 2 - Register with CLEP or DSST.
- Visit the CLEP College Board website: https://clep.collegeboard.org
- You must register for the exam and obtain a Registration Ticket from CLEP prior to the day you want to take the test.
- You must bring the Registration Ticket to the test center in order to proceed with testing.
- Click here for instructions on how to register with CLEP College Board.
- Visit the DSST website: https://getcollegecredit.com/
- You do not need to register for the exam prior to the day you come to test. DSST registration is done at the testing center.
Testing Costs and Payment
|CLEP Exam||$87.00 per exam|
|DSST Exam||$85.00 per exam|
|UNO Administration Fee||$25 per exam|
The UNO administration fee- payment can ONLY be made with cash or check (payable to "University of Nebraska at Omaha"). All other exam fees are paid online with a credit/debit card.
Important Testing Requirements
Examinees must provide two forms of ID when checking in for testing. For active duty military, this must be a military ID and another government/state-issued ID. For non-active duty military, one must be a government/state-issued ID and the other needs to have either a picture or signature.