For complete course descriptions and prerequisites consult the online course catalog.
Once you are ready to enroll in classes, sign into MavLINK.
For Spring 2021, we will offer courses in an array of modalities:
- “In-Person instruction” referring to instructors and students attending synchronous classes on our campus, or, in the case of practica, field work, internships, service learning, or flight training, at community locations, subject to public health conditions. (001 sections)
- “Remote instruction” referring to instructors and students meeting synchronously using digital technology (eg: Zoom) at the scheduled times according to the Registrar’s calendar. (820 sections)
- “Hybrid instruction” referring to a mix of in-person instruction and either remote or online instruction, with reduced contact time on campus. (860 sections)
- “Online instruction” referring to asynchronous instructor-student interactions using digital technology, with students able to interact with each other and the instructor at flexible hours. (850 sections)
Search for class:
- Check back often for new course offerings. Any changes to the time and location of courses will also be viewable within the course schedule.
- Have a question about these course requirements? Contact your academic adviser.
- For general information about enrollment, or instructions on how to use MavLINK, visit the Office of the University Registrar's enrollment page.