UNO Testing Center Will Resume Exam Administration
The UNO Testing Center will resume exam administration on Monday, July 6, 2020. Check-in for exams will be on the 5th floor of Kayser Hall where the main office and testing rooms are located.
Testing will resume for the following exams:
- Math Placement Exam
- English Placement Exam (for International & Proof of English Proficiency Students).
Exam administration will also begin for numerous exams administered for the following testing companies: PSI, PAN, Scantron, Iso-Quality, and Comira. (Direct all questions to the appropriate testing company.)
UNO accommodated student exams will resume in the fall semester. The Testing Center will not be administering National Exams on Saturday until August (if possible).
**The University requires masks to be worn while on campus due to CDC social distancing guidelines.
The University's Inclement Weather Policy
The mission of the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) Testing Center is to provide high quality testing services to UNO students, faculty, staff, and the metropolitan Omaha region with exceptional customer service in a secure environment to support academic success.
- Adhere to the professional standards and guidelines established by the UNO faculty, the National College Testing Association (NCTA) and testing companies;
- Focus on maintaining exemplary standards of academic integrity while vigilantly safeguarding the intellectual property of tests and confidentiality of personal information;
- Maintain security of testing materials with locked, motion sensor, alarm protected storage and examinee personal belongings with secured personal locker storage;
- Provide visual, video and audio surveillance in a clean, comfortable, distraction-reduced environment with exceptional customer service;
- Arrange individual testing accommodations upon referral from Accessibility Services;
- Administer computer- and paper-based tests and assessments while striving to meet the testing needs of the UNO and metropolitan Omaha region.