UNO Testing Center Continues Exam Administration
The UNO Testing Center will continue exam administration during the Spring 2021 Semester. Check-in for exams will be on the 5th floor of Kayser Hall where the main office and testing rooms are located.
Testing will continue for the following exams:
- Math Placement Exam
- English Placement Exam (for International & Proof of English Proficiency Students).
- ACT Residual Exam
- Online Distance Education (DE) Exams
- MFT Exams
- Institutional TOEFL Exam
- Proctored Correspondence Exams
- NCAA Exams
- Department Challenge Exams
- TOEIC Exam
Exam administration will also continue for numerous exams administered for the following testing companies: PSI, PAN, Scantron, SMT (formerly Iso-Quality). (Direct all questions to the appropriate testing company.)
UNO accommodated student exams will continue to be administered at the UNO Testing Center. The Testing Center will be administering National Exams on Saturday for the testing companies that have resumed in-person testing at UNO: ACT, GRE Subject Exams and Prometric Catalog Exams.
**The University requires masks to be worn while on campus due to CDC social distancing guidelines.
The University's Inclement Weather Policy
Please check the UNO Emergency Site for campuswide announcements regarding campus operations in response to inclement weather. If the campus is closed, the UNO Testing Center will be closed. Learn more
The mission of the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) Testing Center is to provide high quality testing services to UNO students, faculty, staff, and the metropolitan Omaha region with exceptional customer service in a secure environment to support academic success.
- Adhere to the professional standards and guidelines established by the UNO faculty, the National College Testing Association (NCTA) and testing companies;
- Focus on maintaining exemplary standards of academic integrity while vigilantly safeguarding the intellectual property of tests and confidentiality of personal information;
- Maintain security of testing materials with locked, motion sensor, alarm protected storage and examinee personal belongings with secured personal locker storage;
- Provide visual, video and audio surveillance in a clean, comfortable, distraction-reduced environment with exceptional customer service;
- Arrange individual testing accommodations upon referral from Accessibility Services;
- Administer computer- and paper-based tests and assessments while striving to meet the testing needs of the UNO and metropolitan Omaha region.