All scheduled tests for the Spring 2020 semester at the UNO Testing Center have been cancelled.
If you have any questions, please call the testing company you registered with or the Testing Center if you registered with the office.The Testing Center staff is working remotely. Contact the office by phone at 402-554-4800 or email at email@example.com.
The University's Inclement Weather Policy
The mission of the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) Testing Center is to provide high quality testing services to UNO students, faculty, staff, and the metropolitan Omaha region with exceptional customer service in a secure environment to support academic success.
- Adhere to the professional standards and guidelines established by the UNO faculty, the National College Testing Association (NCTA) and testing companies;
- Focus on maintaining exemplary standards of academic integrity while vigilantly safeguarding the intellectual property of tests and confidentiality of personal information;
- Maintain security of testing materials with locked, motion sensor, alarm protected storage and examinee personal belongings with secured personal locker storage;
- Provide visual, video and audio surveillance in a clean, comfortable, distraction-reduced environment with exceptional customer service;
- Arrange individual testing accommodations upon referral from Accessibility Services;
- Administer computer- and paper-based tests and assessments while striving to meet the testing needs of the UNO and metropolitan Omaha region.