Opportunities for growth and learning are now available for Spring 2019!
Re-Imagining U, a collaborative employee training and development program, organized by UNO and UNMC Human Resource Offices, is offering over 40 courses for the spring semester.
We are excited to kick off a new registration process that will automatically send calendar notifications to participants, and house all past completed courses as well as many useful details about the courses. We appreciate the partnership with UNL Human Resources and Nebraska.edu to provide this new registration system! Here is how it works:
- Review the Spring 2019 Re-Imagining U Catalog for the courses you are interested in here. Over 40 courses have been made available for you to view. Please work with your leader to determine which courses will compliment your development.
- When you are ready to register, HERE is the registration system link, select Re-Imagining U UNMC & UNO from the left toolbar then Spring 2019.
- Clicking on the title of the course will take you to the description page where you may add it to your cart (large green button upper right corner).
- Add any courses you want to register for to your cart and then proceed to the checkout using the green Checkout button at the top right of your screen that looks like a shopping cart.
- If you were not already logged in to the Website through TrueYou, you will be prompted to log in. Once logged in, you will be asked to review the courses in your cart. If okay, click on the Proceed to Next Step
- That will process your registration and take you to the Receipt & Confirmation page, where you may print it, then log out.
- You will receive an Enrollment Confirmation from MAILTO:training @UNL.edu. Accept the invitation to add the course(s) to your Outlook calendar.
Please see the Spring 2019 course catalog for additional opportunities. Regardless of location, courses are open to all UNMC and UNO employees and parking solutions have been created at each campus for those attendees from the other campus.
The University of Nebraska Omaha Human Resources staff offer services to assist with the recruitment, development and retention of an outstanding, diverse, and fully engaged workforce.
Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report
The University of Nebraska Omaha (UNO) is committed to assisting all members of the university community in providing for their own safety and security. The annual campus security and fire safety report is available on the university website.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.