Re-Imagining U: Spring 2020 Courses Available – Register Now
Your vision for professional development in 2020 is clear with the Re-Imagining U's Spring 2020 Spring 2020 catalog of courses - register now!
Choose from a variety of courses and join the 2500+ past attendees as we celebrate the Re-Imagining U’s third year! This collaborative employee training and development program, organized by UNO and UNMC Human Resource Offices, offers courses on both campuses February through May. Here is how it works:
• Review the Spring 2020 Re-Imagining U Catalog for the courses you are interested in. Please work with your leader to determine which courses will compliment your development.
• Register for courses, and select Re-Imagining U UNMC & UNO from the left toolbar, then Spring 2020.
• Clicking on the title of the course will take you to the description page where you may add it to your cart (large green button upper right corner).
• Add any courses you want to register for to your cart and then proceed to the checkout using the green Checkout button at the top right of your screen that looks like a shopping cart.
• If you were not already logged in to the website through TrueYou, you will be prompted to log in. Once logged in, you will be asked to review the courses in your cart. If okay, click on the Proceed to Next Step.
• That will process your registration and take you to the Receipt & Confirmation page, where you may print it, then log out.
• You will receive an Enrollment Confirmation from training@UNL.edu. Accept the invitation to add the course(s) to your Outlook calendar.
Please see the Spring 2020 course catalog for additional opportunities. Regardless of location, courses are open to all UNO and UNMC employees and parking solutions have been created at each campus for those attendees from the other campus. As with any development opportunities, employees will need approval of their managers to attend these courses, so that office/department needs can be met while they are attending training.
The University of Nebraska Omaha Human Resources staff offer services to assist with the recruitment, development and retention of an outstanding, diverse, and fully engaged workforce.
Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report
The University of Nebraska Omaha (UNO) is committed to assisting all members of the university community in providing for their own safety and security. The annual campus security and fire safety report is available on the university website.