This collaborative employee training and development program, organized by UNO and UNMC Human Resource Offices, is offering over 40 courses for the Fall semester. Our registration process will automatically send calendar notifications to participants.
Here is how it works:
- Review the Fall 2019 Re-Imagining U Catalog for the courses you are interested in. Over 40 courses have been made available for you to view. Please work with your leader to determine which courses will compliment your development.
- Register for courses, and select Re-Imagining U UNMC & UNO from the left toolbar, then Fall 2019.
- Clicking on the title of the course will take you to the description page where you may add it to your cart (large green button upper right corner).
- Add any courses you want to register for to your cart and then proceed to the checkout using the green Checkout button at the top right of your screen that looks like a shopping cart.
- If you were not already logged in to the website through TrueYou, you will be prompted to log in. Once logged in, you will be asked to review the courses in your cart. If okay, click on the Proceed to Next Step
- That will process your registration and take you to the Receipt & Confirmation page, where you may print it, then log out.
- You will receive an Enrollment Confirmation from MAILTO:training @UNL.edu. Accept the invitation to add the course(s) to your Outlook calendar.
Please see the Fall 2019 course catalog for additional opportunities. Regardless of location, courses are open to all UNMC and UNO employees and parking solutions have been created at each campus for those attendees from the other campus.
Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report
The University of Nebraska Omaha (UNO) is committed to assisting all members of the university community in providing for their own safety and security. The annual campus security and fire safety report is available on the university website.