NUFlex Annual Enrollment for 2020 - Oct. 28 to Nov. 15
The NUFlex Annual Enrollment information can be found HERE
Any changes must be made in Firefly - Employee Self Service by Friday, Nov. 15 at 5:00 pm. Even if you don't want to make any changes, there are certain things you will need to do each year during annual enrollment:
- Update your tobacco status if you have voluntary life insurance (or you will be defaulted to smoker status and pay more for your voluntary life insurance premiums). You can do this on the voluntary life insurance tab.
- Sign up for Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care or Dependent Child Day Care - you will put in an amount for the 2020 calendar year.
- Complete the Health Risk Assessment - if you have our group health insurance through UMR, you will want to do the Health Risk Assesment each year in order to continue with the enhanced benefits:
- Annual preventive care allowance of $400 (for insureds age 2 and over)
- 100 percent coverage for a routine preventive colonoscopy once every 10 years beginning at age 50 (services must be provided by an in‐network provider)
- $0 copay for generic prescription drugs through the CVS Caremark mail service program
- $0 copay for flu shots administered at an in-network pharmacy and submitted to the prescription drug program.
Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report
The University of Nebraska Omaha (UNO) is committed to assisting all members of the university community in providing for their own safety and security. The annual campus security and fire safety report is available on the university website.