The Cashiering and Student Accounts Office is committed to providing quality service to our customers.
In an effort to help better understand how tuition and fees are being assessed below is an explanation of each of the instruction modalities offered and the corresponding tuition and fees.
- “In-Person instruction” (001 sections) refers to instructors and students attending synchronous classes on our campus, or, in the case of practica, field work, internships, service learning, or flight training, at community locations, subject to public health conditions.
- On campus tuition and fee rates apply to 001 sections. Please view the rate charts for specific charges.
- “Remote instruction” (820 sections) refers to instructors and students meeting synchronously using digital technology (eg: Zoom) at the scheduled times according to the Registrar’s calendar.
- “Hybrid instruction” (860 sections) refers to a mix of in-person instruction and either remote or online instruction, with reduced contact time on campus.
- “Online instruction” (850 sections) refers to asynchronous instructor-student interactions using digital technology, with students able to interact with each other and the instructor at flexible hours.
- Online tuition and fee rates apply to sections 820, 860 and 850. Please view the rate charts for specific charges.
All tuition and fee rates are approved by the Board of Regents. Cashiering/Student Accounts is not authorized to make adjustments. In rare circumstances, appeals for adjustments will be considered. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, NUID number and a brief description of your circumstances.