- All-campus email
e2Campus text message and email alerts
Emergency banner on the UNO homepage
- Overhead pages and indicator lights on campus
Emergency information line
PC scrolling messages
Timely warnings are one type of notification you may receive in the event that there is an ongoing threat to the campus community.
The federal Clery Act requires colleges and universities to issue timely warnings to the campus community when there is an ongoing threat to public safety.
The university typically will not issue a timely warning if a crime is made and it’s believed a threat no longer exists.
February 24, 2017 (All-Campus Email)
February 1, 2017 (All-Campus Email)
September 15, 2016 (e2Campus)
- Tornado Warning issued for Douglas County (4:46 P.M.)
- Tornado Warning canceled for Douglas County (5:10 P.M.)
April 27, 2016 (e2Campus)
- Tornado Warning issued for Douglas County (3:40 P.M.)
- Tornado Warning canceled for Douglas County (4:14 P.M.)