Eighteen seniors enrolled at the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) College of Business Administration (CBA) faced off in the final round of the Capstone Cup on Dec. 1.
The finalists advanced after two previous rounds of competition, which started with more than 160 students this September.
During this tournament-style competition, students work in teams and have 10 days to digest a complex business situation, develop a creative and practical solution, and build a presentation with their analysis and recommendations. Teams present to a panel of judges, including CBA faculty, alumni and local business executives.
Born at CBA, the Capstone Cup prepares students for career success as well as engages alumni and Omaha’s business community.
Thanks to our 2017–2018 Capstone Cup sponsors: TD Ameritrade, First Data, Union Pacific and Jet Linx.
To learn more, visit http://cba.unomaha.edu/capstonecup.
Sponsored by TD Ameritrade: Beats by Dre headphones & $300 Amazon gift card
TEAM 34: Aksarben Consulting
- Hannah Barks, Marketing
- Connor Carbullido, Finance & Banking
- Clayton Gibson, Real Estate
- Cori Kamerzell, Human Resource Management
- Kyle McKay, Finance & Banking
Sponsored by First Data: Bose Soundlink Revolve Plus wireless speaker
TEAM 22: Revolution Strategic Consulting
- Molly Al Mulki, Accounting
- Brieland Fripp, Marketing
- Gabriel Martinez Lopez, Finance & Banking
- Jessica Young, Management
Sponsored by Union Pacific: Altec Lansing Bluetooth speaker & $50 Amazon gift card
TEAM 23: Maverick Consulting Corp
- Riley Cahill, Supply Chain Management
- Alyssa Huus, Economics
- Crystal Leutzinger, Human Resource Management
- Devynn Patocka, Marketing
- Audrie Ramirez, Finance & Banking
Sponsored by Jet Linx: $100 Visa gift card
TEAM 1: CRAB Consulting
- Brandon Crowe, Management
- Rachel Crowe, Accounting
- Ayoub Hadi, Management
- Colin Wattonville, Real Estate