Week of September 16
Largest Single Research Grant in UNO History Awarded to Biomechanics
The Department of Biomechanics at the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) has received a grant of $10.3 million — the largest single research grant in university history – surpassing its own previous record that lasted five years.
- A Reminder of Important Public Safety Resources
- Data Wrangling with R Workshop
- Human Rights Week 2019
- "Bach's Lunch" Featuring Dr. Mary Perkinson and Dr. Max Yount
- Fall IRB Training Sessions
- Increasing Scholarly Impact: The Benefits of Self-Archiving
- MBA Fall Open House at Roja Grill
- Center for Professional Sales Kick-Off
- Special Goldstein Lecture Brings Richard Goldstone to Omaha
- Top Pollster, Consultant to Talk 2020 at UNO
- Annual Glowing "O" 5K Run
- ACDC Announces Launch of "Prototype"
- The Moving Company Co-Hosting Dance Workshop
- Register Now for the 2020 OMAthon
- INBRE Program Provides Invaluable Research Experience for Four UNO Students
- Audition for the "The Maverick Machine"