Why choose the UNO College of Business Administration?
At CBA, you’ll have access to a thriving metropolitan city and one of the best business school buildings in the country.
Omaha’s thriving startup scene and four Fortune 500 companies — plus countless internship opportunities — make it an ideal city to build your business career.
Opened in 2010 and specifically designed for business students, Mammel Hall is the epicenter of collaboration and engagement in Omaha and beyond. Through special events, speaker series, on-campus job interviews, and more, you’ll rub elbows with thought leaders and executives.
CBA by the Numbers
CBA Degrees | Summer 2020 - Spring 2021
- 461 Undergraduate Business degrees (all concentrations) | 264 male, 197 female
- 14 Master of Accounting graduates | 9 male, 5 female
- 136 Master of Business Administration and Executive MBA | 72 male, 64 female
- 12 Master of Economics | 9 male, 3 female
CBA Bachelor's Degree Graduates | Summer 2020 - Spring 2021
- 80% of graduates feel confident solving complex real-world problems
- 70% of graduates are employed or continuing education upon graduation
- 38% of graduates participated in career-related internships
- 67% of graduates participated in career-related internships and/or jobs
The UNO College of Business Administration is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB) for both business and accounting. Less than 1 percent of business schools worldwide earn this distinction.
Relevant curriculum and community partnerships in Nebraska’s largest city ensure you’ll gain the skills employers are seeking — whether you stay in the area or move across the globe.
You’ll make meaningful connections that will shape your future.
Students have access to award-winning faculty, an active alumni network, extracurricular opportunities, dedicated academic advisors, and a career center exclusive to business students.
You’ll find some of the most competitive tuition rates in the region, generous scholarships, and supplemental internship opportunities.
UNO has the lowest tuition and fees of 10 eastern Nebraska four-year institutions and tuition reciprocity agreements with nine neighboring states.
CBA awards more than $900,000 annually in scholarships, which are stackable with most other university-wide scholarships.