Many opportunities. One application.
Most CBA scholarships require a student to:
- Be a full-time CBA student for the semester(s) the scholarship is awarded
- Have a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Have earned fewer than 135 credit hours, including transfer credits
- Submit a completed application, including essay and references, by February 1
*Graduate students should check with their advisor/program chair.
Applicants are evaluated on the following:
- Letters of recommendation
- Academic record
- Extracurricular activities
After all applications are reviewed, the committee notifies scholarship recipients by mail after spring grades are submitted on MavLINK.
Questions about the application process can be directed at Shawn Smith in the CBA Dean's Office: 402.554.2303 or email@example.com
Scholarships based on financial need require students to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aide (FAFSA). To ensure consideration for all possible awards, applicants are encouraged to complete the FAFSA, regardless of income.
*CBA Scholars Academy applicants are considered for CBA scholarships and are not required to complete an additional application.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.