They're not just leaders, they're Mavericks.
Midlands Business Journal's 2017 "40 Under 40" list includes many with ties to the University of Nebraska at Omaha. Among the honorees from UNO, five come from the UNO College of Business Administration (noted in bold below).
The list salutes 40 of our area's young, dynamic business leaders.
Congratulations to our UNO honorees!
- Jonathan Koley, Region 6 Behavioral Healthcare (student)
- Chrissy Cacioppo, Centris Federal Credit Union (alumna)
- Ralph Dovali, Hancock & Dana, P.C. (alumnus, MBA)
- Jerod Evanich, A Place at Home (alumnus, Executive MBA)
- Ashley Kuhn, White Lotus Group (alumna, BSBA)
- Melanie Stewart, UNMC/Nebraska Medicine (alumna)
- Quinn Texmo, JEO Consulting Group (alumna)
- Patrick Falke, Project Harmony (alumnus, BSBA & MBA)
- Jenni Shukert, Olsson Associates (alumna)
- Jamie Wagner, UNO (faculty, Economics Department)
- Joseph Flaxbeard, Lamp Rynearson (Completed University of Nebraska-Lincoln Engineering degree at UNO)
- Ryan Curtis, Leo A Daly (Completed UNL Engineering degree at UNO)
- Zachary Jilek, E & A Consulting Group, Inc. (Completed UNL Engineering degree at UNO)
The awards ceremony is set for Dec. 15. The UNO College of Business Administration's Executive MBA program is a proud sponsor.