They're not just leaders, they're Mavericks.
Midlands Business Journal's 2017 "40 Under 40" list includes University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) alumni, a faculty member and a current student.
The list salutes 40 of our area's young, dynamic business leaders.
Congratulations to our UNO honorees!
- Jonathan Koley, Region 6 Behavioral Healthcare (student)
- Chrissy Cacioppo, Centris Federal Credit Union (alumna)
- Ralph Dovali, Hancock & Dana, P.C. (alumnus)
- Jerod Evanich, A Place at Home (alumnus)
- Ashley Kuhn, White Lotus Group (alumna)
- Melanie Stewart, UNMC/Nebraska Medicine (alumna)
- Quinn Texmo, JEO Consulting Group (alumna)
- Patrick Falke, Project Harmony (alumnus)
- Jenni Shukert, Olsson Associates (alumna)
- Jamie Wagner, UNO (faculty)
- Joseph Flaxbeard, Lamp Rynearson (Completed University of Nebraska-Lincoln Engineering degree at UNO)
- Ryan Curtis, Leo A Daly (Completed UNL Engineering degree at UNO)
- Zachary Jilek, E & A Consulting Group, Inc. (Completed UNL Engineering degree at UNO)
The awards ceremony is set for Dec. 15. The UNO College of Business Administration's Executive MBA program is a proud sponsor.