They're not just leaders, they're Mavericks.
Midlands Business Journal's 2017 "40 Under 40" list includes University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) alumni, a faculty member and a current student.
The list salutes 40 of our area's young, dynamic business leaders.
Congratulations to our UNO honorees!
- Jonathan Koley, Region 6 Behavioral Healthcare (student)
- Chrissy Cacioppo, Centris Federal Credit Union (alumna)
- Ralph Dovali, Hancock & Dana, P.C. (alumnus)
- Jerod Evanich, A Place at Home (alumnus)
- Ashley Kuhn, White Lotus Group (alumna)
- Melanie Stewart, UNMC/Nebraska Medicine (alumna)
- Quinn Texmo, JEO Consulting Group (alumna)
- Patrick Falke, Project Harmony (alumnus)
- Jenni Shukert, Olsson Associates (alumna)
- Jamie Wagner, UNO (faculty)
- Joseph Flaxbeard, Lamp Rynearson (Completed University of Nebraska-Lincoln Engineering degree at UNO)
- Ryan Curtis, Leo A Daly (Completed UNL Engineering degree at UNO)
- Zachary Jilek, E & A Consulting Group, Inc. (Completed UNL Engineering degree at UNO)
The awards ceremony is set for Dec. 15. The UNO College of Business Administration's Executive MBA program is a proud sponsor.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.