The University of Nebraska at Omaha continues to make progress on the Milo Bail Student Center Renovation Project. The project is scheduled to be completed before the Fall 2016 semester begins.
Here are some of the improvements that will result from the MBSC Renovation Project:
New Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system throughout the building will improve heating and cooling and our impact on the environment
Centralized welcome desk for questions and/or specific needs
Additional meeting space on the second floor
Improved way-finding and ability to reach each floor via elevator
New and expanded services for students:
- Lactation room
- Foot washing station for chapel
- Mini-kitchen available to students
- Additional quiet study spaces as well as louder social spaces on all three floors
Top notch technology, including but not limited to:
- WEPA wireless printing stations
- Laptop checkouts
- Multiple power and USB plugs
The most current updates on the project follow:
- Multicultural has moved to MBSC 112, and its new office is open for business
- Gender and Sexuality Resource Center-Women’s Resource Center moved to MBSC 114/116
- The Dodge side entrance will be a high traffic area for demo in the old Multicultural Office. The elevator located by the old Multicultural Office will close Monday, April 4.
- Beginning April 4, the only passenger elevator will be open on the west side of the building by Strauss. This is the accessible path for anyone needing to get to the first floor.
For questions, contact Bill Pickett at email@example.com.