OMAHA – Eight UNO Mavericks were listed among the 40 entrepreneurs, executives and professionals under the age of 40 who are leading the way in the Omaha area.
The 2019 "40 Under 40" list was compiled and released by the Midlands Business Journal.
- Stephanie Dredge, Green Hills Area Education Agency, alumna and instructor in psychology
- Jodie McGill, McGill Law, PC, LLO, Nebraska Collaborative Center, alumna
- Andrea Purdy, Omaha Performing Arts, alumna
- Jeff Skalberg, NoteWorthy, alumnus
- Scott Yahnke, Omaha Home for Boys, alumnus
- Elizabeth Kraemer, University of Nebraska Foundation, alumna
- Laurie Matthews Tullius, UNO/Nebraska Business Development Center, employee
- Meaghan Walls, Assistology, LLC, instructor in gerontology
Congratulations to all Mavericks who were honored!
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.