The UNO Alumni Association has been integrated into the UNOmaha app, unleashing everything Maverick for graduates and donors everywhere.
The free app can be downloaded to your Apple or Android smart phone or other mobile device.
It offers discounts and savings of up to 50 percent at local, national and online vendors, including restaurants, hotels and more. The discount feature is location-aware, so graduates across the country can benefit.
You can also use the app to:
- Receive notifications for campus and alumni news, events, etc.
- Find fellow grads in your area through a mobile directory listing more than 100,000 alumni.
- Read UNO Magazine on the go.
- Present a digital Alumni Card to access on-campus benefits.
- Connect to our social media streams.
- Purchase Maverick gear via an online apparel store.
- Register for periodic UNO Alumni giveaways and random drawings.
Downloading the App
To get started, follow these simple steps:
- Download the UNOmaha app at no cost through the iTunes App Store or at Google Play.
- Click “Get Started” then “Click Here” under Alumni & Donors.
- Submit your email address (ex: email@example.com).
- Enter the six-digit digit verification code sent to your email and hit “login”.
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.