The goal of this call for proposals is to enhance the capability of Great Plains IDeA-CTR and other researchers in performing patient & stakeholder engagement with rural research partnerships.Projects will be eligible if the researcher plans to engage patients and/or stakeholders in the conduct of research. See the PCORI website for more information on patient & stakeholder engagement.
Up to 10 researchers or research teams will be eligible to receive support including:
- Training & education in the conduct of patient & stakeholder engaged research.
- Consultation to enhance proposal success in future applications.
- Identification of rural patients and / or stakeholder partners with experiences relevant to the researcher’s topic of interest.
- Compensation for patients that engage in your program of research.
- Access to tools and resources to support meaningful engagement.
- Successful applicants will attend a 2-day facilitated meeting in August / September 2019 with their patient & stakeholder partners.
Projects that are interested in facilitating rural patient engagement in research planning, implementation, and/or dissemination will be eligible.
Click here for more information
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.