The goal of this call for proposals is to enhance the capability of Great Plains IDeA-CTR and other researchers in performing patient & stakeholder engagement with rural research partnerships.Projects will be eligible if the researcher plans to engage patients and/or stakeholders in the conduct of research. See the PCORI website for more information on patient & stakeholder engagement.
Up to 10 researchers or research teams will be eligible to receive support including:
- Training & education in the conduct of patient & stakeholder engaged research.
- Consultation to enhance proposal success in future applications.
- Identification of rural patients and / or stakeholder partners with experiences relevant to the researcher’s topic of interest.
- Compensation for patients that engage in your program of research.
- Access to tools and resources to support meaningful engagement.
- Successful applicants will attend a 2-day facilitated meeting in August / September 2019 with their patient & stakeholder partners.
Projects that are interested in facilitating rural patient engagement in research planning, implementation, and/or dissemination will be eligible.
Click here for more information