The University of Nebraska’s National Strategic Research Institute (NSRI) has an exciting opportunity for an unclassified, USSTRATCOM-funded research project to develop a methodology to measure the relative friction between the US and four countries in the following categories: Economic, Ideological, Geo-Political, and Resources. To assist with this effort, NSRI is seeking faculty researchers with requisite expertise in the following areas:
- Strategic Assessments / Modeling
- International Economics / Global Commerce
- International Law / Politics / Relations / Security
- Resource Distribution
- Country expertise about Russia, China, Iran, or North Korea
If interested, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information by Oct. 12, 2018.
- Researcher Name
- Researcher Email
- Campus / College
- 1-Paragraph Explanation of Relevant Expertise
NSRI will contact applicants via teleconferences to discuss the way ahead for building the research team and getting the research effort on contract.
Click here for the Task Order Concept