Mavericks aren't shy to lead the way.
Midlands Business Journal's 2018 "40 Under 40" list includes University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) alumni and a current employee.
The list salutes 40 of our area's young, dynamic business leaders.
Congratulations to our UNO Honorees!
- Kacie Baum, University of Nebraska Medical Center (alumna)
- Garry Clark, Greater Fremont Development Council (alumnus)
- Nicky Clark, Heartland Family Services (alumna)
- Jacqueline Glassman, Proxibid (alumna)
- Sheena Helgenberger, Live Well Omaha (alumna)
- Lakelyn Hogan, Home Instead Senior Care (alumna)
- Sammi Kaiser, University of Nebraska Omaha (employee and alumna)
- Abigail Korth, Zen Coffee Company (alumna)
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.