Now that UNO has made the move to Canvas, faculty need to make sure they have everything they need from Blackboard before you lose access to the system on June 30, 2018. The following checklist can help you with the tasks you should be thinking about now, and completing before the end of June.
No Summer 2018 courses (and beyond) will be able to use Blackboard.
- Learn about and start using Canvas
- Backup any needed course materials from Blackboard
- Backup any needed student submissions from Blackboard
- Backup any needed grade information from Blackboard
- Get help moving your content from Blackboard to Canvas
For more information, visit Faculty Checklist page provided by Information Technology Services.