- No-Permit Required after 7:00 P.M.
- No permit will be required in general use spaces on all UNO Campuses after 7:00 P.M. Monday through Thursday, Enforcement will begin again the next day starting at 7:00 A.M.
- Areas not included in open parking: reserved and handicap spaces, motorcycle areas, visitor lots, loading zones, drive aisles and fire lanes.
- Open parking will remain the same from 5:00 P.M. Friday to 7:00 A.M. Monday morning, which incorporates the entire weekend.
- No Lot 26 Shuttles on Fridays due to Open Parking Zones
- With many open parking zones around campuses on Fridays, shuttle service will no longer operate on Fridays from Lot 26.
Friday Open Parking Zones
Every Friday, no permit will be required to park in all three UNO parking garages and all Scott Campus faculty, staff and student lots in general use stalls only.
Parking on Dodge Campus surface lots and all university reserved and handicap stalls, meters, motorcycle areas and load zones will still be enforced.
Please contact Parking Services with any questions at (402) 554-PARK (7275) or at UNOParking@unomaha.edu.
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.