- Maverick Village
- Scott Court
- Scott Hall
- Scott Village
- University Village
- Scott Crossing (opened fall 2017)
On-Campus Housing Features
- Apartment-style living with four private bedrooms with large personal closet space, a living room, two bathrooms, and a full kitchen in each suite. Scott Hall and Scott Crossing have various kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom options per unit.
- Wireless Internet access, cable, all utilities, and furniture rental are included in rent
- A laundry facility, study lounge, game room, and barbecue pavilions are available for residents
- Themed housing and living learning communities enhance the on-campus housing experience and provide additional programming and support based on your academic and personal interests
For more information about housing options and to apply for 2018-2019 housing, visit the Housing and Residential Life page.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.