Big interview is an online system that combines training and practice to help improve your interview technique and build your confidence. By using Big Interview, you will have a variety of tools including:
- Challenging, virtual mock interviews for all experience levels and dozens of industries
- A database of thousands of interview questions with tips on how to answer them
- The ability to rate and share your interview answers for feedback
- Comprehensive video training curriculum covering all aspects of landing a job
- A step-by-step interview Answer Builder for crafting answers to behavioral questions
How to Register:
STEP 1: Go to https://unomaha.biginterview.com and click "Register".
STEP 2: Complete registration process
STEP 3: You'll then receive a confirmation email at your UNOMAHA email address. Click "Verify" in the email, and you'll be able to start using Big Interview.
For additional interviewing preparation and help with things like career exploration and resume reviews, visit acdc.unomaha.edu or schedule a mock interview appointment with an advisor in the Academic & Career Development Center by calling 402.554.3672.
Academic & Career Development Center
115 Eppley Administration Building