The UNO Bookstore is making cap and gown purchasing even easier. As a soon to be graduate, you will now be able to purchase your cap & gown at the UNO Bookstore immediately after applying for your degree.
Other perks include:
- In-store pick-up or at home delivery options.
- All cap and gowns are keepsakes and biodegradable.
Don’t forget to mark your calendar for the Fall 2017 Graduation Expo on October 25 from 10 A.M. to 6 P.M., located in the Milo Bail Student Center Atrium and UNO Bookstore.
The Graduation Expo will feature a variety of vendors, free food and door-busters.
Five Steps to Graduation
- Meet with an academic advisor to ensure all degree requirements are met.
- Apply for your degree on MavLINK by October 20, 2017.
- Order your cap and gown at the UNO Bookstore immediately after applying for your degree. Your order is also your official RSVP to the Commencement ceremony.
- Join the UNO Alumni Network.
- Attend UNO Commencement on December 15, 2017.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.