Students at the University of Nebraska at Omaha, and beyond, can now earn a minor and certificate in Tribal Management and Emergency Services. This one-of-a-kind program will help your tribal nation increase their capacity in responding to natural and man-made disasters.
The Emergency Services Program offers Tribal Management and Emergency Services as a minor and as a concentration within the Bachelor of Science in Emergency Management.
A certificate in Tribal Management and Emergency Services is now available on campus and totally online!Tribal Management and Emergency Services Certificate (15 hours)
- EMGT 1150 Introduction to Tribal Emergency Management
- EMGT 2060 Foundational Indian Law and Policy Issues
- EMGT 3020 Federal/Tribal Government to Government Relations
- EMGT 4020 Protecting and Sustaining Tribal Economies
- EMGT 4050 Contemporary Issues in Tribal Management and Emergency Services
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.