UNO partnered with CircuiTree Solutions in September 2016 to offer a one-stop registration process for all camps and youth activities affiliated with UNO. Registration for the first camp, Aim For the Stars, began in January 2017.
Benefits to both customers and UNO administrators include:
- Streamlined safety protocol, waivers and standardized notifications to Public Safety and Health Services.
- Standardized medical form for all camps – advised by Health Services – HIPAA compliant.
- Uniform registration platform on one system.
- Registration information is updated and securely stored for year-to-year use, including parents being able to register more than one child within the system.
- PCI compliant payment system.
- Capability to see global statistics and local camp or activity statistics for UNO.
If you are thinking about or beginning to plan your camp or activity, get in touch with the Youth Safety Coordinator, Rachael Jensen, as soon as possible. Jensen is creating focus groups to address activities on campus (events lasting one day or less) and has designed safety procedures to host youth on campus, while promoting UNO engagement and community partnerships.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.