After a challenge from University of Nebraska Regent Tim Clare, University of Nebraska Omaha (UNO) Chancellor Dr. John Christensen and Student Body President/Regent Jordan Koch took the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, this afternoon.
The chancellor challenges the following Nebraska Community College presidents to take the Ice Bucket Challenge:
- Dr. Greg Smith, President, Central Community College
- Dr. Johnny D. Jones, President, Little Priest Tribal College
- Randy Schmailzl, President, Metropolitan Community College (Nebraska)
- Ryan Purdy, President, Mid-Plains Community College
- Dr. Michael Oltrogge, President, Nebraska Indian Community College
- Dr. Michael Chipps, President, Northeast Community College
- Dr. Paul Illich, President, Southeast Community College
- Dr. Todd Holcomb, President, Western Nebraska Community College
Koch challenges the UNO Faculty Senate Executive Board.
Take a look at video outtakes and photos from the event, below, or view the full video.