Campus Recreation’s Health and Fitness Program is now using IM Leagues as their new interface, making signing up and attending Group Exercise (Group Ex) classes more innovative and enjoyable.
This upgrade will improve the Group Ex experience in a number of ways:
- Registration will be completely online. An IM Leagues account will be required but signing up only takes 1-2 minutes. Visit campusrec.unomaha.edu/groupex to get started.
- There will be an established maximum participant limit for each class allowing for appropriate amount of space for the exerciser and a more manageable class size for instructors.
- Paper waivers and sign in sheets are a thing of the past. Group Ex participants can now sign all required waivers and forms online, decreasing the amount of consumables while still maintaining optimal health and safety requirements.
- If a class is canceled, registered participants will receive a text message or email. No more showing up to class with a sign on the door, which saves you time.
- Instructors will be able to notify participants about special workouts. For example, if the class is planning to go outside, instructor can prompt participants to dress appropriately.
- A mobile app is available, Rec It Fitness, from the Google Play Store and iTunes.
How to Register for a Class
- Visit campusrec.unomaha.edu/groupex or download and open the Rec it Fitness app
- Search and select a class
- You will be prompted to create an account at this time if you have not already.
- Fill out the waiver and short registration
- Enjoy your group exercise experience