Do you have something to present at the CUMU conference in Washington, D.C.?
This year's theme is "Charting the Future of Metropolitan Universities." Potential areas of emphasis might include, but are not limited to:
- PreK-16 Partnerships: Urban Teacher Preparation, Student Success, and Completion
- Sustaining Community Partnerships through Evaluation & Assessment
- Responding to Changing Cities: Economic Revitalization, Entrepreneurship, Environmental Sustainability, and Urban Planning
- Innovative Approaches and New Technologies: Improving How Our Universities Work, Partner, and Engage
- Utilizing Undergraduate Research Opportunities to Enhance the Student Experience
- Inequality, Diversity, and Social Justice
- Life Cycle of Community Engagement Partnerships: Strategies for Authentic Collaboration, Communication, Planning, and Accountability
- Infrastructure Needs, Structures, Staffing Approaches for Urban and Metropolitan Universities
- Impact and Approach to Creating Shared Spaces
- Addressing Healthcare Workforce Shortages and the Pipeline
- Partnering Internationally: Expanding Engagement Work Across International Borders
- The New Metric: Measuring the Effect of Community Engagement & Partnerships
- Learning from the History of Urban & Metropolitan Universities
- The Social Contract: What Do Our Communities Expect Of Us?
- Charter School Networks & Universities Role in Navigating Relationships and Opportunity
More information is available at CUMU Online.
Do you want to put together a collaborative proposal? Do you have any questions? For more information contact Sara Woods at email@example.com.
The deadline for submission is Tuesday, May 3.