The University of Nebraska Omaha has a centralized billing system. You can access your bill via your MavLINK account or a parent may be set up as guest to their account. Any charges incurred for tuition and fees and University Housing will appear on one statement. All other billing such as lock outs, damages, recores, and other charges will be billed directly from housing to the student and will not be on MavLINK.
Payments made for University Housing are applied to tuition and fees first on the centralized bill. Unpaid bills are subject to late fees.
If you are awarded scholarships and financial aid it will be credited to your UNO Student Account and will be applied against your tuition, fees and housing. This is dispersed once in the Fall and once in the Spring.
Important to know that all scholarships and financial aid that is applied to MavLINK goes towards tuition and fees first and then is applied to housing.
Make sure you are checking your MavLINK regularly especially if you are on a monthly payment plan.
For questions related to charges or payments towards your housing on your centralized bill please contact Denise at 402.554.6605.
If you need to cancel your contract please email email@example.com with a request to cancel your contract. Please make sure you read the housing cancellation policy first. You can find the housing cancellation policy on the housing website.
What if I need to cancel my current residency?
- You would forfeit your $200 deposit.
- You would be billed 50% of remaining balance of contract (based on the payment plan you selected and the day you cancel).
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
- Via MavLINK with credit/debit cards.
- By mail with personal check or money order. Payments should be mailed to: University Housing, Attn: Business Manager, 6608 University Drive South, Omaha, NE 68182
- In person with check, cash, credit/debit card or money order (do not send cash through the mail). Payments can be made at Maverick Village or University Village front desk located in the clubhouse at each location or can be made at Cashiering/Student Accounts located in the Eppley Administration Building. Please make sure to write the student’s NU ID on all correspondence. Make checks payable to “University of Nebraska Omaha.”
STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT
Any student removed from campus housing for student conduct reasons will still be held liable for the terms of their contract. Violating student conduct policies does not provide students the ability to end their housing contract. Students looking to end their housing contract forfeit their $200 deposit for the administrative cancellation fee.
Please make sure you are checking your MavLINK account. There are many residents that assume financial aid, scholarships, or loans covered housing costs, when in fact they still may owe something on their balance. It is important to check, even if you assume it has been paid. It is not our responsibility to track you down. You can check your own balance at any time.