The Teaching Analysis by Students (TABS) program is designed to assist instructors in identifying and effectively using their teaching strengths, isolating teaching problems and developing improvement strategies to achieve professional growth.
The TABS process is a confidential tool to assess teaching effectiveness:
- Instructor submits request for the selected course.
- Students share opinions about performance, teaching skills, and behaviors.
- A trained TABS consultant reviews and analyzes data from students.
- Instructor meets with a TABS consultant to achieve professional growth.
The Center for Faculty Excellence will administer the TABS program the sixth, seventh, and eighth weeks of the Spring 2019 semester.
- Feb. 17 - 21 | Registration deadline: Wednesday, Feb. 12
- Feb. 24 - 28 | Registration deadline: Wednesday, Feb. 19
- March 2 - 6 | Registration deadline: Wednesday, Feb. 26
For more information, visit the TABS webpage.
To schedule TABS for your course, please contact the Center for Faculty Excellence at 402.554.2427 or email@example.com.
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.