The purpose of this research study is to examine how providing unpaid, non-professional care to older adult loved ones relates to stress and health in younger men.
To participate in this research, you must:
- Be between the ages of 19-49
- Be providing some amount of unpaid care to an older adult loved one of any relation, aged 50+
- Have no previous education or paid work experience providing medical or companion care
Participation in this study involves:
- Tracking your caregiving activities for three days
- A 1 hour visit to the Sociology department for study activities; surveys, body measurements, and providing a saliva sample
- Compensation is available upon completion
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.