New MavGrants training dates are now scheduled at the Criss Library and the Peter Kiewit Institute for Spring and Summer 2018.MavGrants allows for a paperless environment that:
- allows you to submit forms online
- stores faculty information for ease of use in creating future forms
- sends you automated notices and provides up-to-date information on your form status
- streamlines and automates the routing process
- increases the efficiency of review processes
- provides for real-time reporting
- April 9 | 9:00 A.M. - 10:00 A.M. | 260 PKI
- June 15 | 10:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M. | 260 PKI
- July 12 | 10:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M. | 112 Criss Library
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.