NOW is the time to apply for 2018-19 UNO Scholarships.
UNO has a centralized scholarship application where you can apply for all UNO scholarships in a single location. Many deadlines are approaching fast, some as early as Feb. 1. So don’t delay, apply today!
To complete the UNO campus-wide scholarship application, complete the following steps:
- Log into MavLINK
- Click 'Financial Aid' on the left navigation menu
- Click on 'Apply for Scholarships'
- Log into the UNO Scholarship portal using your UNO NetID and password
- Complete the General Application
- If asked to complete an academic College/Department scholarship application, you can do so via the 'My Applications' tab
- Check the 'Opportunities' tab for recommended scholarships
If you have any questions, please contact the UNO Office of Financial Support and Scholarships at email@example.com or (402) 554-2327.
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.