Program Options: Faculty-Led Programs
Faculty-led programs are designed and led by UNO faculty members. Professors create a special curriculum and itinerary that allows their students to engage with course material in an international setting. They are typically short-term programs that occur in the summer or over spring break, and the majority of participants are UNO students.
Who will I be paying for my program? All program costs will be paid to UNO. Billing typically occurs through MavLINK.
Can I use my UNO tuition scholarships to pay for my program? Yes, UNO tuition scholarships will apply to any tuition costs associated with a faculty-led program.
Is a faculty-led program right for me?
- Faculty-led programs are great for students who:
- Want to study abroad for a shorter period of time
- Feel more comfortable traveling with other UNO students and faculty members
- Are looking for in-depth information and experiential learning for certain topic
- Have UNO scholarships and want to apply them to the cost of a program
2018 Faculty-Led Programs
IS&T in India with Deepak Khazanchi
CBA Scholars International with Bethany Hughes
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.