Maintenance, Operations and Utilities
Our goal is to provide a comfortable indoor environment for the UNO community and our visitors. We are proud to offer responsive and helpful service to our campus clients.
In addition to performing scheduled maintenance across campus we are available for assistance, as needed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
For an emergency situation call the FMP Service Desk at 402.554.3600.
For non-emergencies, submit a Maintenance Service Request through the iService Desk at fmp.unomaha.edu/request.
Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
It does not cost anything for the following service requests:
- Calls regarding climate adjustment (too hot or too cold) See our Building Temperature Policy
- Light bulb replacement
- Electrical outages
- Elevator out of service
- Door repairs
- Noise and odors
The Maintenance, Operations and Utilities team provides the support that maintains a controlled, comfortable environment in the buildings across UNO’s campus.
If your office or workspace is too hot or too cold submit a Maintenance Service Request through the iService Desk at fmp.unomaha.edu/request.
UNO Facilities will verify the space temperature complies with the university building temperature policy. We monitor and maintain temperatures across campus according to the UNO Building Temperature Policy.
Storage on Campus
We do not have space for the storage of UNO campus departmental supplies or furniture. All departments are responsible for using the space assigned to them or making other arrangements on or off campus.
Our Areas of Responsibility
- After-hours building system problems
- Building electrical systems
- Campus lighting systems
- Central Utility Power Plant
- Energy maintenance
- Energy management and central systems
- Heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems in all campus buildings
- Maintenance of building interior finishes
- Repair and maintenance of all door hardware
- Repair and maintenance of all plumbing, including drinking fountains, bathroom fixtures, and laboratory plumbing
- Replacement of door and window glass
For assistance with any of the above, please submit a Maintenance Service Request through the iService Desk at fmp.unomaha.edu/request.
Visit the UNO Campus Energy Dashboard to learn about energy use and conservation in each building on our campus.