Studying, researching, or working on a project? We have a lab for that. See the list of labs at Mammel Hall for hours and tutoring available.
- Open Computer Lab (203 MH)
- Hollis and Helen Baright Investment Science Lab (115 MH)
- Horace and Kate King Wu Accounting & Finance Lab (203 MH)
- Jack and Stephanie Koraleski Commerce and Applied Behavioral Lab (320 MH)
- Economics Lab (MH 332J)
- Robert C. Stedman Statistics Lab (303G MH)
Contact the below staff if you need help with the following:
- Building operations, budget, personnel
- Server room, virtual machine management, network, thin clients, schedul
- Echo 360 recordings, control systems, Symantec Endpoint Protection, online learning, technology in student study rooms and classrooms
- Faculty and staff computers, printers, copy machines, Windows updates
Databases and Research Resources
These in-house, Criss Library and internet resources are valuable when doing empirical research in accounting, economics, finance, marketing, management, and other business disciplines.