Studying, researching or working on a project? We have a lab for that. See the list of labs at Mammel Hall for hours and tutoring available.
- Open Computer Lab (MH 203)
- Hollis and Helen Baright Investment Science Lab (MH 115)
- Horace and Kate King Wu Accounting & Finance Lab (MH 203)
- Jack and Stephanie Koraleski Commerce and Applied Behavioral Lab (MH 320)
- Economics Lab (MH 332J)
- Robert C. Stedman Statistics Lab (MH 303G)
Contact the below staff if you need help with the following:
- Building operations, budget, personnel
- Server room, virtual machine management, network, thin clients, schedule
- Echo 360 recordings, control systems, Symantec Endpoint Protection, distance education, technology in student study rooms and classrooms
- Faculty and staff computers, printers, copy machines, Windows updates
- Lab consultants, open computer lab (MH 213), technology in the CAB Lab, digital signage, technology and facilitation for small group recordings, laptops in the laptop carts, technology support for events, furniture for events
Databases and Research Resources
These in-house, Criss Library and internet resources are valuable when doing empirical research in accounting, economics, finance, marketing, management and other business disciplines.
The CBA Intranet is for faculty and staff only. Users must log in with their UNO credentials.