Studying, researching or working on a project? We have a lab for that. See the list of labs at Mammel Hall and tutoring available.
- Open Computer Lab (MH 213)
- Hollis and Helen Baright Investment Science Lab (MH 115)
- Horace and Kate King Wu Accounting Lab (MH 203)
- Jack and Stephanie Koraleski Commerce and Applied Behavioral Lab (MH 320)
- Finance Lab (MH 203)
- Economics Lab (MH 332J)
- Robert C. Stedman Statistics Lab (MH 303G)
Databases and Research Resources
These in-house, Criss Library and internet resources are valuable when doing empirical research in accounting, economics, finance, marketing, management and other business disciplines.
The CBA Intranet, now on Box, is for faculty and staff only. Users must log in with their UNO credentials.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.