- Each room includes a computer for student use.
- Second floor breakout rooms are equipped with screen mirroring for devices (laptops, tablets and smartphones).
- All breakout rooms may be used if they are vacant and not reserved; enter by swiping your MavCARD at the prox reader.
- Room 214A cannot be reserved; it is set aside for special use, and you may be asked to leave at any time.
Want to reserve a breakout room? Here’s how:
Online at - CBA Breakout Room Reservations
Visit CBA Operations (MH 217) or call 402.554.4109 during these hours:
- Monday–Thursday: 7 A.M.–10 P.M.
- Friday: 7 A.M.–5 P.M.
- Saturday–Sunday: 10 A.M.–5 P.M.
- No same-day reservations
- No reservations more than two weeks in advance
- No reservations longer than four hours
- Limit of two reservations in a one-week period