- Must have completed a current year FAFSA (for Federal aid consideration).
- Must be enrolled for the current summer term.
- Must complete the Summer Aid Application (available in MavLINK once you register for summer classes).
- The enrollment you indicate on your Summer Aid Application must match your actual enrollment in order for us to process your aid request.
- Must be enrolled half-time (six (6) credits hours for undergraduates, and four (4) credits hours for graduate students) to be considered for Federal loans and/or institutional grants.
- Must be in a degreed program and eligible to recieve Federal aid.
Summer aid notices will be emailed to current students as a reminder to complete the Summer Aid Application in early March. Summer awards are normally generated no earlier than mid-March.
NEW FOR SUMMER 2015 - To be eligible for your financial aid disbursement you must have begun class attendance at a half-time enrollment level of at least six (6) credit hours as an undergraduate or four (4) credit hours for a graduate student. This includes all federal loan and institutional grant funds. The funding will be released towards your student account after the census date (the last day to drop a class via MavLINK to receive a full refund) of the session in which you reach a half-time enrollment level.You will be able to view summer disbursement dates on the summer aid application.
PLEASE NOTE: Summer funding is limited to your remaining eligibility for the academic year. Students who do not have remaining eligibility will be notified by email.