Entrepreneurial Living and Learning Community
Students accepted into the ELLC are guaranteed housing in UNO's Scott Village and receive a $2,500 scholarship over two years.The Entrepreneurial Living Learning Community (ELLC) is open to incoming freshmen of any major who are interested in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Live with other ELLC members on campus
- Engage with mentors from around the community
- Complete entrepreneurship cohort courses
- Attend weekly Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization meetings
- Connect with highly successful entrepreneurs
- Take local and national trips to entrepreneurial hotspots
- Participate in other special events
- Resume that highlights innovative or entrepreneurial accomplishments
- Essay (250-500 words) that answers why you want to be part of this learning community
- Names and email addresses of at least two references
- The application is now apart of the main UNO Scholarship application. Apply for the ELLC scholarship by signing into your MavLink. On the left menu bar, click "Financial Aid." In the drop down list, click "Apply for Scholarships." This will take you to where you need to apply.
- More information on scholarships, here.