Interpersonal Violence Response Team (IVRT)
This team will gather twice a semester (6 times a year) to review current procedures and case studies to more effectively serve victims of interpersonal violence. If a liaison is not able to attend, a person from that office may substitute for the liaison.
The function of the IVRT is response and internal infrastructure development, not prevention or education. However, the specific goal of Voices Against Violence (VAV) is to provide the campus with education and prevention.
Note: Many institutions name this action group the Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) or variations of this. This team is designed to focus on any form of sexual and/or gender based violence. Thus, the team will be named to reflect this purpose as interpersonal violence encompasses dating/domestic violence, sexual violence, and stalking.
- Marcia Adler, Health Services
- Phil Covington, Student Conduct and Community Standards
- Charlotte Evans, Public Safety
- Jessi Hitchins, Gender and Sexuality Resource Center
- Nicole Naatz, Counseling and Psychological Services
- Ani Rodgers, University Housing
- Charlotte Russell, Title IX