TIAA-CREF representatives David Croce, Malinda Starr, Paul Eiting or Josh Passler will be available for appointments on the following dates:
- Feb. 20, 2020
- Feb. 27, 2020
TIAA-CREF appointments now take place in Criss Library, room 105
To make an appointment with a TIAA representative, call 1.800.732.8353 or register here.
FIDELITY representative Jason Cronick will be available for appointments on the following dates:
- March 5, 2020
- March 27, 2020
FIDELITY appointments now take place in Criss Library, room 208
To make an appointment with a Fidelity representative, please call 1.800.642.7131 or visit their site.
About Your Consultation
During your consultation, you will be able to:
- Ask questions about saving for retirement and other goals
- Evaluate investment choices that meet your needs
- Create an action plan to get and stay on track for retirement
- Review retirement income options
What questions should you ask?
- How much do I need to save to reach my financial goals?
- What asset allocation mix makes sense for me?
- What investment strategy should I consider?
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.