You don’t have to have all the answers - Fidelity and TIAA financial representatives are here to help! From basic budgeting, investment mix questions, to complex situations, schedule your complimentary appointment with TIAA or Fidelity today.
Representatives will be on the UNO campus the following days from 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. at the Barbara Weitz Community Engagement Center:
- Wednesday, June 29
- Thursday, July 7
- Monday, July 18
Fidelity Sign Up
TIAA Sign Up
About Your Consultation
During your consultation, you will be able to:
- Ask questions about saving for retirement and other goals
- Evaluate investment choices that meet your needs
- Create an action plan to get and stay on track for retirement
- Review retirement income options
What questions should you ask?
- How much do I need to save to reach my financial goals?
- What asset allocation mix makes sense for me?
- What investment strategy should I consider?
Please contact the Benefits office by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions you may have.
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.