TIAA-CREF representatives Joshua Passier and/or David Croce will be available for appointments on the following dates:
- There are no scheduled TIAA-CREF dates at this time
To make an appointment with a TIAA representative, call 1-800-732-8353 or visit www.tiaa.org/schedulenow.
**Classes are not in session, open parking is available on campus. For all other dates, please contact Shawn Smith at 402-554-2304 to set up parking on Scott Campus.
FIDELITY representatives Jason Cronick and/or Ben Wright will be available for appointments on the following dates:
- Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- Friday, July 27, 2018
- Tuesday, Aug. 7, 2018
- Wednesday, Aug. 29, 2018
To make an appointment with a Fidelity representative, please call 1-800-642-7131 or visit www.plan.fidelity.com/universityofnebraska.
About Your Consultation
All appointments (unless otherwise specified) will be held in the Human Resources office, 205 Eppley Administration Building (EAB).
During your consultation, you will be able to:
- Ask questions about saving for retirement and other goals
- Evaluate investment choices that meet your needs
- Create an action plan to get and stay on track for retirement
- Review retirement income options
What questions should you ask?
- How much do I need to save to reach my financial goals?
- What asset allocation mix makes sense for me?
- What investment strategy should I consider?
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.