TIAA-CREF representatives will be available for appointments on the following dates
- Wednesday, May 9 (Mammel Hall, Room 134) Joshua Passier and/or David Croce
- Thursday, May 10 (Mammel Hall, Room 134) Joshua Passier and/or David Croce
FIDELITY representatives Jason Cronick and/or Ben Wright will be available for appointments on the following dates:
- Monday, April 23, 2018
- Friday, May 11, 2018
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018
- Friday, June 29, 2018
About Your Consultation
All appointments (unless otherwise specified) will be held in the Human Resources office, 205 Eppley Administration Building (EAB).
During your consultation, you will be able to:
- Ask questions about saving for retirement and other goals
- Evaluate investment choices that meet your needs
- Create an action plan to get and stay on track for retirement
- Review retirement income options
What questions should you ask?
- How much do I need to save to reach my financial goals?
- What asset allocation mix makes sense for me?
- What investment strategy should I consider?
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.