THE FOLLOWING PERMITS ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
- Student Permits for the East and West Garages
- Faculty/Staff Permits for the East and West Garage
NOTE: Faculty and students can still purchase surface permits as well as permits for the Pacific Street Garage. For specific potential permit types, please visit UNO Parking or call 402.554.PARK
Monday, Aug. 26, marks the start of the 2019 Fall Semester. As we approach a new academic year, it is important to be aware of upcoming parking changes as well as information to help you navigate the UNO campus.
If you have not already purchased your 2019-2020 parking permit, please do so now via MavPARK. To log in to MavPARK, you will need your NetID and password. Please also have the make, model, color and license plate number of your primary vehicle ready before purchasing your permit.
EFFECTIVE AUG. 26, 2019
- Updated Hourly/Daily Parking Locations: Pay-to-park options in Lots A, C and M will change. All other hourly/daily permit locations/information can be found on the Parking Services website.
- Lot A Student/Visitor Park Omaha ONLY from 7 A.M. to 7 P.M.
- Lot C Visitor-only parking from 7 A.M. to 7 P.M.
- Lot M (7 spaces) Visitor-only parking from 7 A.M. to 7 P.M.
- Two Vehicle Per Permit Limit: Vehicle registration linked to your permit will be limited to two vehicles. If you drive more than two vehicles, you must remove one of the vehicles linked to your permit and replace with another prior to parking on campus.
- Carpool Program Changes: UNO’s carpool program now offers options for surface and garage permits with tiered discounts ranging from 30% to 100%. More information on the Parking Services website.
- FREE Pacific Street Garage Parking (One Week Only): During the first week of Fall Semester classes, Aug. 26-30, the Pacific Street Garage will offer free parking for general use stalls.
EFFECTIVE SEPT. 3, 2019
In an effort to avoid permit fee increases and maintain low student fees, academic waives for violations will no longer be available for faculty, staff, students or residents. Limited violation waive options can found on the Parking Services website. The appeal process is also available if there is available evidence that a violation was not committed or was due to circumstances beyond the driver’s control.
MANY WAYS TO GET TO CAMPUS REMINDER
Parking on campus isn't the only way to access everything that UNO has to offer. A variety of sustainable options exist for commuting to, from and between UNO campuses. Using these methods reduces traffic and parking congestion, saves money, and is better for the environment.
OPEN PARKING REMINDER
The UNO campus offers open parking on Fridays in the following areas:
- Dodge Campus: General use spaces in the East and West garages ONLY
- Scott Campus: Pacific Street Garage and faculty, staff and student surface lots ONLY
Tow list vehicles must not park until parking balance is $0 on MavLink/MavPark.
GARAGE PERMIT RESTRICTIONS REMINDERThe following garage permits can park in the appropriate corresponding stalls from 7 A.M. to 5 P.M. Monday through Friday:
- East Garage (Student): Lots T, V, Pacific Street Garage (PSG) Only
- East Garage (Faculty/Staff): Lots U, T, PSG Only
- West Garage (Student): West Garage and PSG Only
- West Garage (Faculty/Staff): West Garage and PSG Only
- Pacific St. Garage (Student): PSG Only
- Pacific St. Garage (Faculty/Staff): West Garage and PSG Only
RECIPROCAL PERMIT REMINDER
All valid permits issued by UNK, UNL and UNMC will be honored in select lots at UNO. Reciprocal permit holders must contact UNO Parking Services to register thier campus permits and vehicle information to be considered valid.
UNL, UNMC and UNK Faculty/Staff permits are valid in:
- Dodge Campus: East Garage Lots T and U; West Garage; and Faculty/Staff surface lots
- Scott Campus: Pacific Street Garage and Faculty/Staff surface lots
UNL, UNMC, and UNK Student permits are valid in:
- Dodge Campus: East Garage Lots V and T; West Garage; and Student surface lots
- Scott Campus: Pacific Street Garage and Student surface lots
These restrictions are from 7 A.M. to 5 P.M., Monday through Friday.
Need more information?Visit the Parking Services website or follow Parking Services on Facebook or Twitter for the latest parking updates. For questions, please contact Parking Services at 402.554.PARK (7275) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.