Due to Thanksgiving Break, which runs Wednesday, Nov. 27, through Sunday, Dec. 1, UNO Parking Services will be altering its normal parking access and provide limited shuttle operations during this time.
Normal operations will resume on Monday, Dec. 2.
The following parking changes will take place while UNO is on Thanksgiving Break:
- No permits will be required to park in any general use stalls in surface lots and garages. Reserved and metered parking rules will still be enforced.
- Lots D and E will be reserved for CEC events as required.
- "Pay to Park" ParkOmaha Zones in Lots C and M will be restricted to visitors ONLY, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 27. Faculty, staff and students should NOT use these spaces during this time.
- Free parking at ParkOmaha stalls will begin Thursday, Nov. 28, and continue through the remainder of Thanksgiving Break.
- Rules for parking in reserved or handicap stalls (unless displaying a valid permit), visitor parking, motorcycle areas, drive aisles, compact stalls, carpool stalls and fire lanes will still be enforeced.
- Loading Zone time limits will also be enforced throughout Thanksgiving Break.
The following shuttle/bus service changes will take place:
- Wednesday, Nov. 27: Orange Route will operate on a limited basis from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. All other routes will not operate.
- Thursday, Nov. 28 - Sunday, Dec. 1: Shuttles will not operate.
Questions? Contact UNO Parking Services at 402.554.PARK (7275).
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.