International Professional Development (IPD) Program
Many businesses and individuals trust us to help them:
- Acquire the skills and knowledge to meet the competitive demands of companies and competitors
- Gain competitive advantages
- Build upon their professional development portfolio
- Seek a promotion
- Change careers for the future in a global marketplace
We offer busy individuals, managers, and executives flexibility and convenience to meet their varied needs and hectic schedule.
The IPD attracts and serves individuals and organizations from all over the world providing participants with a rich, diverse perspective, worldview, and learning experience.
The IPD staff understand that stakeholders desire a variety of courses and experiences, that’s why we have designed a manageable, affordable, and wide-ranging options into a four-week program.
We can design custom programs, seminars, and workshops that are tailored to meet your company’s or organization's unique professional development needs. Custom programs provide flexible courses suited to the existing abilities of employees, and intercultural components can address many different professional environments. We can organize and manage business and cultural experiences as well as living arrangements best suited to the requirements of each group.
IPD has delivered a variety of topics such as:
- Business management
- English for specific purposes
- Medicine and medical sciences
- IT management
- Academic administration
- Arts management
We have also provided faculty and staff development for numerous university partners.
Our programs include:
- Faculty development and teacher training
- Staff development
- University administration professional development
- Medical English
Custom programs can be composed of many different components:
- English language training
- Site visits to professional businesses and organizations in Omaha
- Customized workshops on topics such as best practices in higher education (teaching, research, and/or administration), teaching methodology, interactive teaching, intercultural communication, leadership, management, professional presentations, and medical terminology
- Specialized content courses in a variety of disciplines, in partnership with the University of Nebraska at Omaha academic programs and departments
- Cultural events and outings in and around Omaha
- Professional mentoring
Contact us to explore how IPD could meet your organization's professional development needs: