Directions & Parking
We are located on UNO's Dodge Campus in the College of Public Affairs and Community Service (CPACS) building in Room 207. The main entrance to our building faces north/Dodge Street.
We are located east of the library, west of the Milo Bail Student Center, and just south of the UNO bell tower. Our building is #7 on the Dodge Campus map.
- Visitors must pay to park on campus. We suggest giving yourself extra time to find parking and walk to our building.
- Handicap parking is also available on campus.
Directions by Car
- The GPS address for the University of Nebraska Omaha campus is 6001 Dodge Street.
- West Entrance: From Dodge Street turn onto University Drive West, then left onto University Drive North.
- East Entrance: From Dodge Street turn onto University Drive East, then right onto University Drive North.
Directions for Walking or Bicycling
- Use Google Maps to find bicycling, walking, or bus route to UNO’s campus. Public Safety offers bike safety information and a map of bike rack locations on campus.
- The Omaha Metro bus route is available online.
- #2 bus makes stops every 15-20 minutes on Dodge Street, in front of the Community Engagement Center.
- #11 passes close by on Leavenworth Street with a 15-minute walk through Elmwood Park to campus.
- #15/55 operates frequently on Center Street—you can walk from there or pick up a Maverick shuttle near 67th & Pine which will drop you off next to the Community Engagement Center on the Dodge Campus.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.