Directions & Parking
We are located on UNO's Dodge Campus in the College of Public Affairs and Community Service (CPACS) building in Room 207. The main entrance to our building faces north/Dodge Street.
We are located east of the library, west of the Milo Bail Student Center, and just south of the UNO bell tower. Our building is #7 on the Dodge Campus map.
- Visitors must pay to park on campus. We suggest giving yourself extra time to find parking and walk to our building.
- Handicap parking is also available on campus.
Directions by Car
- The GPS address for the University of Nebraska Omaha campus is 6001 Dodge Street.
- West Entrance: From Dodge Street turn onto University Drive West, then left onto University Drive North.
- East Entrance: From Dodge Street turn onto University Drive East, then right onto University Drive North.
Directions for Walking or Bicycling
- Use Google Maps to find bicycling, walking, or bus route to UNO’s campus. Public Safety offers bike safety information and a map of bike rack locations on campus.
- The Omaha Metro bus route is available online.
- #2 bus makes stops every 15-20 minutes on Dodge Street, in front of the Community Engagement Center.
- #11 passes close by on Leavenworth Street with a 15-minute walk through Elmwood Park to campus.
- #15/55 operates frequently on Center Street—you can walk from there or pick up a Maverick shuttle near 67th & Pine which will drop you off next to the Community Engagement Center on the Dodge Campus.