2014-15 permits are now available online.
Fall 2014 Permit Sales begin Tuesday, July 1
Fall 2014 parking permit sales begin Tuesday, July 1. All permits will be purchased online only this year for faculty, staff and students.
Charging permits to student accounts will be an option available to all UNO students when purchasing online.
Permits purchased from July 1 to August 15, 2014 will be mailed to you. Student permits will be mailed to the address you provide at time of purchase. Faculty and staff permits will be mailed to your campus address.Up to Top
Parking on Dodge Campus beginning March 17, 2014
Dodge Campus, Lot E (north of Bell Tower) will become CEC visitor parking.
- This lot will be used for visitors attending events in the CEC or those meeting with CEC partners.
- Entrance to this lot can be achieved through multiple methods and will be staffed with an attendant, Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Fridays from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- This lot will be open nightly, after the above hours, and on weekends unless otherwise reserved.
Dodge Campus, Lot D (north of Lot E) will be reserved for CEC event parking and other campus events as arranged with Parking Services.
- On days when no event is planned, this lot will be open to faculty, staff and students with valid UNO Parking permits.
- Electronic signage will be installed in front of Lots D and E to inform campus and community users of lot availability.
Dodge Campus, Lot Q, which is located under the CEC Building, will be used by CEC tenants purchasing a Reserved Parking Permit.
Handicapped spaces, in Lot E, adjacent to the Strauss Performing Arts Center will remain available.
Metered parking will be relocated to Lot M, on the South side of Criss Library, for short-term visitor parking needs. .
Up to Top
What's New for Fall 2014
Parking Services accounces the following updates, effective August 25, 2014.
- 20% discount off tickets paid online within 7 calendar days of date of ticket.
- Park in Lot T (lower level of E. Garage) available for pay-to-park for $5 all day.
- Fines to increase for Unauthorized Handicap Parking Violations.
- Payroll deducation only available for fulltime employees.
- If successful to allow permit sales to student accounts, all faculty, staff and student permits will be purchased online with credit or charged to student accounts and the permits will be mailed to you. No more lines to pick up purchase a permit.
- Appeals are now online. There is a 30-day window. - All handicap permit ADA cards must be registered with our office if the vehicles displaying them are parked on campus. They can be brought in an copied, scanned and emailed or faxed to our office.
Fall 2014 permits sales will begin on July 1, 2014.
Click here for a pdf version.
If you have any questions, call the Parking Services Office at 554-PARK (7275).Up to Top
East and West Garage Reminders
Lots V and T are available for students who purchase an East Garage Permit.
Lots U and T are available for faculty/staff who purchase an East Garage Permit.
The East Garage permits are only valid in the East Garage on Dodge campus lots from 7am to 7pm. The East Garage permits are valid in appropriate lots (i.e. students in student lots and faculty/staff in faculty/staff lots) down at Pacific and Center campuses at any time.
West Garage permits are only valid in the West Garage on Dodge campus lots from 7am to 7pm. West Garage permits are valid in appropriate lots (i.e. students in student lots and faculty/staff in faculty/staff lots) down at Pacific and Center campuses at any time.
Up to Top
Visitor Only Parking at the Meters
Currently parking at the meters is limited to Visitor Only from 7 am to 7 pm, Monday through Friday when classes are in session. This restriction will expand to include when the University is open for business, but no classes are scheduled (e.g. Spring Break, Dead Week between Semesters, Semester Break and other Student Holidays).
Parking Services will issue Courtesy Notices as reminders for the remaining breaks of this academic year. Beginning Fall Semester August 26, 2013, violation notices will be issued for faculty, staff and students parking at the meters, 7 am to 7 pm, Monday through Friday throughout the year.Up to Top