2014-15 permits are now available online.
Jazz Festival Parking – February 27
The Department of Music will be hosting the Annual Jazz Festival in Strauss Performing Arts Center and Milo Bail Student Center on February 27th. There will be increased traffic and parking demand on the Dodge Campus from 7 am to 10 pm. There is Relaxed Ticketing on the Dodge Campus. Visitors may park without UNO parking permits in surface lots; except Lots D and E, reserved for CEC Events. The East Parking Garage, Behind Arts and Sciences Hall, will be open during the Festival. Visitors, Students, Faculty and Staff may park for free in the garage during the Festival. Please consider parking at the Crossroads or Pacific Campus and ride the free shuttle bus.Up to Top
Spring Semester Parking Updates
Below are options to find parking without waiting:
* EVERYDAY in the East or West Parking Garage with the purchase of a garage permit
* Lot 14 (SE of Mammel Hall) on Pacific Campus, with shuttle access to Dodge Campus in the lot.
* Crossroads Garage (no permit required and free shuttles to Dodge Campus from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. during Fall and Spring Semesters.)
* Lot T, lower level of the East Garage, is available for faculty, staff, student and visitor pay-to-park all day for $5.00.
GET PARKING UPDATES ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK
Follow UNOParking on Twitter or “like” University of Nebraska at Omaha Parking on Facebook for updates on parking availability, lots, shuttles and more.
Up to Top
What's New for Fall 2014
Parking Services accounces the following updates, effective August 25, 2014.
- 20% discount off tickets paid online within 7 calendar days of date of ticket.
- Park in Lot T (lower level of E. Garage) available for pay-to-park for $5 all day.
- Fines to increase for Unauthorized Handicap Parking Violations.
- Payroll deducation only available for fulltime employees.
- If successful to allow permit sales to student accounts, all faculty, staff and student permits will be purchased online with credit or charged to student accounts and the permits will be mailed to you. No more lines to pick up purchase a permit.
- Appeals are now online. There is a 30-day window. - All handicap permit ADA cards must be registered with our office if the vehicles displaying them are parked on campus. They can be brought in an copied, scanned and emailed or faxed to our office.
Fall 2014 permits sales will begin on July 1, 2014.
Click here for a pdf version.
If you have any questions, call the Parking Services Office at 554-PARK (7275).Up to Top
East and West Garage Reminders
Lots V and T are available for students who purchase an East Garage Permit.
Lots U and T are available for faculty/staff who purchase an East Garage Permit.
The East Garage permits are only valid in the East Garage on Dodge campus lots from 7am to 7pm. The East Garage permits are valid in appropriate lots (i.e. students in student lots and faculty/staff in faculty/staff lots) down at Pacific and Center campuses at any time.
West Garage permits are only valid in the West Garage on Dodge campus lots from 7am to 7pm. West Garage permits are valid in appropriate lots (i.e. students in student lots and faculty/staff in faculty/staff lots) down at Pacific and Center campuses at any time.
Up to Top
Visitor Only Parking at the Meters
Parking at the meters is limited to Visitor Only from 7 am to 7 pm, Monday through Friday when classes are in session. This restriction will expand to include when the University is open for business, but no classes are scheduled (e.g. Spring Break, Dead Week between Semesters, Semester Break and other Student Holidays).