Undergraduate Admissions Checklist
2. Application Fee
Pay the $45 non-refundable application fee by credit card when completing the application for admission.
Application fee payments after submitting the application can be made at unomaha.edu/admissions/application-payment.php
3. Submit Official Documents
Documents can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or uploaded on your MavLINK account.
- Grade sheets and transcripts from each institution attended.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- Special Note: If you are unable to provide proof of English proficiency please apply to our Intensive Language (ILUNO) program.
- Copy of Passport.
- UNO Financial Affidavit.
- Bank statements showing adequate funding for one academic year. Please see the amount for one academic year on the Financial Affidavit. Please note the additional tuition rates for programs in the Colleges of Engineering, Business, and IS&T.
4. Log on to your MavLINK
- You will receive an email containing your NU ID and True You information, allowing you to set up your MavLINK account.
- With MavLINK you can track your application and To-Do List.