Undergraduate Admissions Checklist
2. Application Fee
Pay the $45 non-refundable application fee by credit card in the application.
3. Submit Official Documents
- Grade sheets and transcripts from each institution you attended. Grade sheets & transcripts must be submitted by post, courier, or parchment to be considered official. WES or ECE evaluation, must be submitted by WES & ECE.
- English requirements (TOEFL. IELTS, WAEC, etc.) Test scores must be sent directly from TOEFL, ETS, and IELTS to be considered official.
- Passport copy or National ID
- UNO Financial Affidavit
- Bank statement showing adequate funds for one academic year
4. Log on to your MavLINK
- You will receive an email containing your NU ID and True You information, allowing you to set up your MavLINK account.
- With MavLINK you can track your application and To Do List.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.