Undergraduate Admissions Checklist
2. Application Fee
Pay the $45 non-refundable application fee by credit card when completing the application for admission.
Application fee payments after submitting the application can be made at www.unomaha.edu/admissions/application-payment.php
3. Submit Official Documents
- Grade sheets and transcripts from each institution you attended. Grade sheets & transcripts must be submitted by post, courier, or parchment to be considered official. WES or ECE evaluation, must be submitted by WES & ECE.
- English requirements (TOEFL. IELTS, WAEC, etc.) Test scores must be sent directly from TOEFL, ETS, and IELTS to be considered official.
- Passport copy or National ID
- UNO Financial Affidavit
- Bank statement showing adequate funds for one academic year
4. Log on to your MavLINK
- You will receive an email containing your NU ID and True You information, allowing you to set up your MavLINK account.
- With MavLINK you can track your application and To Do List.