The University of Nebraska offers students the opportunity to choose a learning environment that suits their personal needs. UNO is Nebraska's metropolitan university and home of the Peter Kiewit Institute. UNO offers students abundant internship opportunities with businesses in Omaha, the state of Nebraska and nationally.
Here's what you need to know before we can welcome you to the University of Nebraska Omaha as an Intercampus student.
- Visiting students from UNL, UNK or UNMC must submit an Intercampus Form for each term of intercampus enrollment at UNO.
- Current students must have enrolled at their home campus within the last three semesters.
- Intercampus students on academic suspension at UNL/UNK/UNMC during the last calendar year are not eligible to enroll at UNO.
- Students are not eligible for Intercampus if they have a financial or disciplinary hold at their degree campus.
- New incoming students must provide official documentation of immunizations before registering for classes. See the Immunization Pre-Enrollment Requirement page for more information. Intercampus students should contact UNO Health Services at 402.554.2387 if their records are on file at the home campus.
Submit an Application for Intercampus Enrollment
Change of CampusIf you have previously attended within the last 5 years or are a current UNL, UNK, or UNMC student wanting to transfer to UNO, please complete the Change of Campus Form and a UNO undergraduate admission application. REMINDER: There is no application fee.
By completing a Change of Campus Form and following the instructions, the credentials from the previous or current campus will be transferred to UNO. In general, credits and grades earned at other University of Nebraska campuses will be accepted, computed into the student's NU grade point average, and will become a part of the permanent record from which official transcripts will be made.
After you're admitted to UNO, please visit the Admitted Students page to find out next steps you need to take to become a Maverick.
File your FAFSA by the April 1 priority deadline for financial aid for the fall term.