Former UNO Students
- If you have not been enrolled at UNO for at least two years as an undergraduate student, complete an Undergraduate Application for Admission
- If your name has changed since your last enrollment at UNO, please indicate all former names on your applicaiton.
- The $45 application fee is NOT required for returning undergraduate students
UNO Undergraduate Alumni
UNO undergraduate alumni must submit a new application to pursue further undergraduate studies. Follow the guidelines outlined above.
After You Apply
You will start receiving information from the admissions office soon. If you have not received any communication within one week, please contact us to inquire about the status of your application.
- Reactivate your MavLINK account and check on your admission status on MavLINK. If you have trouble or need assistance, please contact UNO Undergraduate Admissions at 402.554.2393 for assistance.
- Contact the Office of Financial Support and Scholarships and file the FAFSA by April 1 priority deadline for federal financial aid for the Fall term.
- Submit your immunizations to UNO Health Services.
Paying Your Enrollment Deposit and Next Steps
After you're admitted to UNO, you will need to follow the next steps to complete your enrollment.
- Pay your $100 Enrollment Deposit by logging into MavLINK
- Reactivate your gmav email account. If you have trouble or need assistance, please contact the UNO Help Desk at 402.554.HELP.
- Meet with your academic advisor and register for classes on MavLINK.
- For general admitted student information (i.e. Orientation and Student housing), please visit the Admitted Student page.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.