Students may be eligible to apply for Retroactive Credit in English, Spanish, and French based on test scores in:
- English Placement / Proficiency Exam (EPPE)
- Advanced Placement
- Spanish and French Placement Exams
Students may be eligible to apply for Retroactive Credit in Mathematics based on successful completion of advanced Calculus courses.
Successful completion of a specific upper level University of Nebraska Omaha course is also required. Credit is granted through the specific department:
- • Department of English Retroactive Credit Information
- • Department of Foreign Languages Retroactive Credit Information
- • Department of Mathematics Retroactive Credit Information
Please contact the specific department for more information.